Fit India Movement 2019
REPORT ON FIT INDIA MOVEMENT 2019
On 29 August 2019, The Honorable Prime Minister Shri.Narendra Modi has launched Nationwide Fit India movement aimed to encourage people to inculcate Physical activity and sports in their everyday lives and daily routine, this movement therefore endeavor to alter this behavior from “Passive screen” time to “Active field time”.
So as to take this mission forward and as per CBSE guidelines “FITNESS WEEK” was celebrated in our AMITY SCHOOL, BHARUCH from NOV 18 TO NOV 23.
AMITY SCHOOL, BHARUCH has always kept an utmost consideration for the holistic development of its learners as it is truly said “A healthy mind resides in a healthy body”. Under this drive our school has organized various activities like poster making, fireless cooking, home remedies, slogan making, Zumba and much more to celebrate fitness week, all the students of the school were engaged in different activities to bring awareness among themselves.
FIT INDIA WEEK NOV18th TO NOV 23rd
Nov 18th : Yoga day
- A special morning assembly was organized under the supervision of our principal Mrs. Reena Tiwari and physical education faculty Mr. Anand Vasava in which all the teachers and students have actively participated in Yoga , various Asanas and Pranayama.
Nov 19th : Food and Nutrition
- Students of class 1 to 4 actively participated and made various dishes by fireless cooking. In one of the activity students had to present home remedies to cure some simple health issues, they also participated in health related products advertisement.
- Students of class 10thprepared health drinks and also shared the benefits of drinking them with their friends and teachers.
Nov 20th : Free hand exercise
- Students enjoyed doing free hand exercises, meditation and omkar pranayama guided by their sports teacher.
Nov 21st : Poster Making
- Through this activity students have learned the importance of health in their life and also they presented different healthy habits by which one can remain fit and healthy throughout their life.
Nov 22nd : Zumba Dance
- Students of class 1 to 4 have enjoyed Zumba dance which would help them in physical fitness and also keep them active throughout the day.
Nov 23rd : Slogan making
- Students of class 5 to 10 wrote slogan on fit India movement.
hogan outlet online hogan outlet online hogan outlet online hogan outlet online hogan outlet hogan outlet hogan outlet hogan outlet hogan outlet hogan outlet moncler outlet online moncler outlet online moncler outlet online moncler outlet online moncler outlet online woolrich outlet woolrich outlet peuterey outlet peuterey outlet peuterey outlet parajumpers pas cher parajumpers pas cher parajumpers pas cher